profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Saturday, September 30, 2006 @ 5:56 pm
Image I was reading my old blog, and I just realised that I was such a bad girl last year. Hahahahaha! Seriously. Like, I didnt study much. It's all changed now (I hope)! Trying to keep up with the syllabus can get pretty tough sometimes, don't you think so? Anyway, just a random thought, is it: 1) I wish I was a teacher, or 2) I wish I were a teacher? Hahaha the "teacher" part is random. Which makes this random thought even more random than it's current state of randomness. And now I'm sick of the word "random". What a great way to end a super silly stressful sucky September. WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS. Dudes, SEPTEMBER IS OVER!!! WAKE UP! :D Oh, do you realise that in Hilary Duff's song, Wake Up, she How I love random thoughts like these. AHHH, it's the "R" word again! Wheee bye bye September, thanks for bringing us the exams :) ![]() What a hopelessly emo picture. |